Welcome to this beautifully updated and maintained Lansdowne on the Potomac stunner! Tastefully decorated with neutral finishes throughout, this home is move-in ready for the next lucky homeowner. The Buckingham floorplan with its innovative layout has proven to be a Lansdowne favorite since its inception. Upon entering the center hall, with gleaming hardwood floors and oversized decorative moldings, you will be delighted at every turn. You will find the formal living and dining rooms, a main level library, abundance of windows, grand size family room, chef's kitchen with huge island, butlers pantry/mudroom, and custom laundry room. A beautiful hardwood staircase leads to the second level which offers five bedrooms and three full baths. In the master bedroom retreat you will find a separate sitting room and dual walk-in closet as well as a luxury full bath complete with comfort height vanities, soaking tub and separate shower. An open staircase leads you to the lower level with walk-up stairs exit, where you can find plenty of room for family fun and hobbies - from the HUGE recreation room with custom wet bar to the private den with walk-in closet and adjoining full bath! The exterior of the home is dressed in hardiplank siding with brick skirt, paver walkway and cited on a beautiful wooded lot. There is also a front and rear irrigation system to maintain the exquisite landscaping, covered front porch and brand new rear, east-facing deck and full fenced rear yard in black iron look fencing! Over $50,000 in recent updates include complete two-zone HVAC system, oversized hot water heater, rear fence, maintenance free decking, tile backsplash, refrigerator, washer, dryer and freshly painted interior. Lansdowne on the Potomac is a coveted resort-style community located in eastern Loudoun County and offers easy access to Dulles Airport, commuter routes, medical facilities, shopping, dining schools and recreation. Lansdowne on the Potomac amenities include the acclaimed Potomac Club with its indoor 25 meter pool, fitness facility, game room, business center and more, three outdoor pools, hiking trails, tot lots, tennis and pickleball courts, fishing, kayaking, basic cable and internet service. All this AND three top rated Loudoun County schools - Seldens Landing ES, Belmont Ridge MS (walkable), Riverside HS (walkable)! Residents will also enjoy the convenience of the Lansdowne Town Center complete with grocery, fast food, gas station, pharmacy and abundance of boutique shops and restaurants. Schedule a showing today so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Brick Veneer
3,719 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lansdowne On The Potomac
Cable TV, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick Trim/Veneer, HardeePlank
- Porch, Brick, Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Golf Course Membership Available, Picnic Area, Party Room, Meeting Room, Non
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price